14 Aralık 2012 Cuma

Doodle Jump iPhone game

REKLAM ALANI 1


Doodle Jump – While we have to give props to PapiJump as the clear inspiration for Doodle Jump, Lima Sky has managed to take the game to a whole new level and succeeded in creating a true iPhone classic. Doodle Jump has sold over a million copies to date and even been casually referenced on primetime TV sitcoms. Every day we hear from up and coming developers who claim they have come up with "the next Doodle Jump" but so far Lima Sky's title hasn't truly been dethroned. (App Store)
REKLAM ALANI 2

1 yorum:

  1. I want to get NBA 2K12 for the iphone 4s. I want the full version but it costs $4.99. If I were to buy the game would I have to pay for the game only one time when I purchase it or do I have to pay the 5 dollars monthly with my cell phone bill as well?
    Thanks;

    click here

    YanıtlaSil

Copyright © 2012 iPhone Games- iPad Games| Design by Android Hile Merkezi.